About Me

My photo
The name of the game is "Talk". The player is Jann. The challenger is you. You ask questions, I answer. I share my interests, and you express opinions. I agree or disagree, you place a rebuttal. If you don't like what I have to say, I don't much care, but debating might be fun.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji (Season One, Warning: SPOILER ALERT)

Many people know of Black Butler (or Kuroshitsuji as it's better known). I have not read the manga yet but I have watched the anime and part of the second musical.

This series is (as afore mentioned) an anime, manga and musical that is well known at this time. It's about a boy (Ciel Phantomhive) who lost his family in a fire and then made a contract with a demon. The demon became his butler and will serve him until the day he dies which he'll then be able to eat his soul.

On the other side of this story, there is the shinigamis (or death gods) who are in charge of guiding souls to their proper place. They despise demons and to have one like Ciel's butler (who's name is Sebastian Michaelis) is an abomination to them. Or most of them anyways. When it comes to Grell Sutcliffe, a transvestite, for lack of a better word, shinigami who's in love with the demon butler.

This series has two seasons with around 25 episodes each, including the OVA's (Ciel and Wonderland being one of them). It's action packed and very worth watching with many new people added almost each episode.

I'd give it a 9 out of 10 just because at times I feel like it gets a bit repetitive and according to a friend of mine, the anime's characters are somewhat ruined when compared to the manga. But it's still a good series and worth watching.

-Jann

Enjoy some screenies.

Sebastian Michaelis: demon butler.

Ciel Phantomhive, with the mark of the contract in his eye. The closer to the eye the mark is, the stronger the bond.

Sebastian.

Robin/Ciel with Lau and Madame Red in the background.

Grell Sutcliffe.

The servants. Left to right, Bard, Meirin and Finny.

Ciel.

Ciel and Undertaker, a legendary shinigami.

Grell Sutcliffe.

Pluto, the demon dog, and Finny.

Pluto, the demon dog, changes into a human when he gets too excited.

Ciel, Elizabeth (the annoying one in the series, in my opinion) and Sebastian.

The servants once again.

William T. Spears. Shinigami.

Grell Sutcliffe in his butler form.

Grell Sutcliffe.

Miss. Angela and Pluto.

Grell.

Madame Red with baby Ciel.

Ciel and Sebastian walking off into the sunset.

Grell Sutcliffe, butler form.

Pluto and Sebastian. Pluto was jealous of the attention Sebastian was giving to a cat.

Madame Red.

Sebastian.

Miss. Angela. (I can't stand her)

Ciel in the bath.

Angry Pluto.

Sleeping Pluto in dog form.

Sleeping Pluto in human form.

Pluto being rewarded.

A kiss between Grell and Sebastian? I'll let you find out.

Sebastian helping his young master.

Undertaker.

Sebastian getting ready for a fight.

William.

Grell changing out of his butler form to his shinigami form.

Elizabeth Middleford. Class A brat and fiance to Ciel.

Sebastian and Ciel.

William.

The awesome but evil puppet man in one of the espisodes. His name escapes me.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. I DON'T OWN THIS SHOW OR THE CHARACTERS.

These are only half of the pictures I have... But please feel free to use them until I update again.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I quite like this description of the show! : 3 One small comment/correction, Season 1 of Black Butler is 24 episodes, and Season 2 is only 12 episodes. It's a completely different show, really, but still enjoyable if you ever get the time to see it. :3

    I love the picture spam at the end. : 3

    I should follow you's !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to http://mangareaders.co/s-kuroshitsuji to read Kuroshitsuji manga

    ReplyDelete